четвртак, 24. јул 2014.

PICNIC | Eiffel Tower

Peti dan je bio namenjen za pravljenje piknika u parku kod Ajfelove kule. 
Poneli smo malo hrane i pica, odmarali, slusali smo muziku i imali smo prelep pogled na Ajfelovu kulu.
Piknikovali smo do samog mraka, sve dok se svetla na kuli nisu upalila.
Prelepo izgleda osvetljena nocu ! :-)
Uzivajte ! xoxo
*
The fifth day was intended to create a picnic in a park near the Eiffel Tower. 
We brought some food and drink, rested, listened to music and we had a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower. 
We made a picnic to the dark until the lights on the tower were not switched. 
Tower looks beautiful at night! :-) 
Enjoy! xoxo





































LOVE U 

20 коментара:

  1. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything
    is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. The Eiffel Tower looks GORGEOUS at night!! <3 love city lights & colour at night :) I am in love with your accessorizing for this outfit- I would've never thought to put pins on my shoes, haha! This is creative! X

    Chic Nikkie

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Thank you so much dear ^_^ <3
      Yes, I'm so creative :-D You must try that ! xoxo

      Избриши
  3. oh I'm so jealous! I wish I could visit Paris :( your outfit looks perfect for Paris ;)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Predivno. Za Pariz me vežu tako lepe uspomene :) Verovatno nema boljeg mesta za piknik ;)

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Cim si bila, znas vec toliko je divno. :-)
      Definitivno nema boljeg :-) :-*

      Избриши
  5. Divne su fotke draga, outfit je opusten i skroz je u fullu. :* <3

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Kako je lepo :) divne su slike, tako blizu Ajfelove kule ste bili! :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Beautiful pictures!! I am dying to go to Paris!!! I am your newest follower on here and would love it if you would check out my blog and maybe follow!!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. Hi! I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success.
    I'll surely follow you. I'll be glad if you follow me too )
    http://eternia-sama.blogspot.ru/
    Kisses from Russia!

    ОдговориИзбриши